Transforming Your Home to Complete Luxury
Remodeling your luxury home is a fun and exciting time! Nothing is more interesting than dreaming up possibilities and seeing a new look emerge. From siding and roofing to decks, doors, windows, and even new additions, the options are endless. To help you on whole home renovation journey, we’ve put together this Ultimate Guide to Remodeling Your Luxury Home. We hope it provides you with valuable insight, tips and tricks, and ideas to inspire you. And, when you’re ready to jump in and get started, be sure to contact us!
Planning Your Home’s Exterior Remodel
An exterior remodeling project is an exciting endeavor! Performing research, determining a budget, choosing the right materials, and creating a home rendering will ensure your project is set up for success.
- 5 Things to Do Before Starting Any Home Remodeling Project
- Skylight or Sun Tunnel: What’s the Difference?
- Beginner’s Guide to Exterior Trim
- James Hardie Siding Can Add Immediate Curb Appeal to Any Home Exterior
- 9 Common Mistakes to Avoid When You Replace Your Home’s Windows
- Exterior Design Elements That Will Take Your Home From Boring To Beautiful
- Considerations When Renovating an Older Home
- Signs It’s Time for a Whole Home Remodel in Pennsylvania
Budgeting for a Complete Renovation
When it comes to a whole home renovation project, building a budget requires a plan and some research. Knowing what to expect before a project’s commencement will alleviate stress and ensure peace of mind of the potential return on investment.
- Does Homeowners Insurance Cover Stucco Damage?
- What’s the Difference Between a Roof Inspection and Estimate?
- Is Fiber Cement Siding Worth the Investment?
- Stucco Repair Cost Guide
- Five Ways to Pay for Your Home’s Renovation
Hiring a Professional Contractor
As you plan on a whole home remodel, choosing the right contractor is critical to your project’s success. Focusing on finding a reputable and communicative partner will ensure your project is carried out seamlessly, from planning through final inspection.
Choosing the Right Materials
When it comes to whole home renovations, choosing the right materials can make or break the project. Whether it be roofing, siding installation, new additions, doors, or windows, selecting durable and quality materials could last for decades or even a lifetime.
- Fiber Cement Vs. Vinyl Siding Comparison Infographic
- Fiber Cement Siding Vs. Vinyl Siding
- What is Fascia Board?
- What Is a Soffit?
- How Long Will My Roof Last?
- Why Use Fiber Cement for Your Board and Batten Siding
- Veneer Stone Vs. Real Stone for Walls: Which Should You Choose?
- Considering Fiber Cement? Here’s What You Need to Know
- What Types of Roofing Materials Are Available?
- The Best Brands of Fiber-Cement Siding For Your Home
- Are There Any Downsides to James Hardie Siding?
- Which Siding Materials Last the Longest In Our Pennsylvania Climate?
Protecting Your Investment
Your home is an investment of a lifetime. Whether you’re planning to stay for decades or just a few years, it’s important to keep up with maintenance and repairs. Regular care and improvements is the key to protecting the investment you’ve worked hard to acquire.
- Home Exterior Maintenance and Care
- How to Spot Roof Damage After Strong Winds
- Roof Repair Troubleshooting Guide
- Homeowner Tips for Dealing With Stucco Water Damage
- Is Fiber Cement Siding Easy to Maintain?
Boosting Your Home’s Energy Efficiency
There are many ways to increase your home’s energy efficiency. Contrary to popular belief, they don’t always cost an arm and a leg. Preventing air leaks and implementing energy-saving best practices will not only lower your utility bills, but also keep you comfortable in every room of the house, all year long.
- 3 Home Improvement Projects To Drastically Improve Energy Efficiency
- What Causes a Home’s Drafty Window?
- How to Read Window Performance Stickers
- Ultimate Guide to Housewraps
- Attic Fans: Here’s What You Need to Know
- How to Increase the Energy Efficiency of Your Home