Precision Contracting Services knows how important it is to choose high-quality exterior materials for your home. This is why they partner with James Hardie, the leader in the fiber cement siding industry, to offer Philadelphia-area homeowners with only the best materials. In addition to providing your home with excellent protection against the elements, such as hail, snow, driving rain and fire, fiber cement siding offers homeowners other benefits as well.
Choosing an excellent siding contractor with many years of experience is a primary concern when replacing the siding on your home. That is why Precision Contracting Services will help you to find siding that fits your home, siding that could:
- Significantly improve the curb appeal of your home.
- Slash ongoing maintenance. Other types of siding, such as vinyl, require homeowners to invest in regular maintenance in order for it to retain its beauty.
- Be an investment in the value of your home. If you want to sell your home soon, investing in fiber cement siding is an excellent way to increase its monetary value and its appeal to potential buyers.
James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding: Versatile and Beautiful
Precision Contracting Services provides a number of options when it comes to James Hardie fiber cement siding. Your siding contractor team will consult closely with you to determine which type will most effectively meet your needs.
- ColorPlus Technology is already pre-painted at the factory and available in a variety of colors so it is ready to be installed immediately on your home. It never needs to be repainted and reduces the expense of having to pay for painting.
- Primed siding is unpainted, giving you the opportunity to fully customize the colors you want for your home. Though you must pay for this siding to be painted — plus it needs to be repainted every few years — it is the most common product chosen by homeowners.
- Artisan design provides you with a custom look with deep shadow lines. Available as a primed option only, it is the most expensive of the three choices.