Precision Contracting has specialized in Stucco Remediation and Replacement in the Chester County, PA area for over 20 years. Stucco failure is a very widespread issue and we are the foremost experts. We proudly serve West Chester, Downingtown, King of Prussia, Devon, Exton and all surrounding areas. Schedule a free estimate using the form on the right or give us a call at 610-225-0112 to speak with one of our stucco remediation experts.
Stucco that is in need of replacement and remediation is usually the result of excess moisture. In many cases, this moisture has been accumulating for years – out of view – and the issue only comes to light when the homeowner notices that their stucco appears to dry unevenly or when it shows other signs of moisture. While there may be other causes that require replacement or remediation of stucco exteriors, excess moisture that infiltrates your home is the most common.
Our Remediation Process
When stucco is exposed to water or moisture for an extended amount of time, those substances can be absorbed within its fibers. Often, the problem spreads — unseen — before being made visible due to the saturation of the stucco.
In nearly all cases, repairing or replacing with new stucco is not recommended by experts such as Precision Contracting Services. Instead, we recommend stucco remediation that involves completely removing the stucco and then replacing it with James Hardie fiber cement siding. This method of stucco remediation is the ideal solution in most circumstances.
Why Precision Contracting Services Uses James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding
Precision Contracting Services is proud to offer their customers, James Hardie siding, that is the ideal solution for effective stucco remediation. As an experienced and highly knowledgeable stucco remediation contractor, Precision Contracting Services counts on James Hardie to provide the following advantages:
- Highly resistant to water to ensure the stucco remediation is successful
- Resistant to inclement weather such as hail, snow, driving rain and wind to ensure that those elements do not reach the interior materials of the home
- Does not crack, peel, bend, warp or bow to ensure that homeowners have a long-lasting product that offers the protection they need and the great looks they want
- High-quality construction that lasts for years while still being low maintenance
- Attractive appearance mimics the look of woodgrain, clapboard, stone or other materials
Precision Contracting Services has more than 35 years experience in the home remodeling industry. They take pride in providing their customers with superior quality work and a job done right — the first time. Contact us to schedule a consultation today!