HOW LONG HAS PRECISION CONTRACTING SERVICES, LLC BEEN IN BUSINESS?
Precision Contracting Services, LLC was incorporated in the state of Pennsylvania in 2001. We have been servicing the tri state area with their exterior needs for over 20 years. Prior to then owner/operator Mike Hyon serviced the Boston metropolitan area.
IS PRECISION CONTRACTING SERVICES, LLC A LICENSED AND INSURED CERTIFIED LEAD SAFE CONTRACTOR?
Mike Hyon, owner and operator of Precision Contracting Services, LLC, is a fully licensed and insured contractor / installer in Pennsylvania, Delaware and New Jersey with Home Improvement Contractors License Number 013552 and certification as an EPA Lead Certified Contractor.
PCS, LLC is fully insured and will provide proof of insurance for Workers Compensation, Auto and Personal Liability. These insurances safeguard our customers should workers get injured on the job or cause injury to someone on your property while your job is in progress.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT WHEN I HIRE PRECISION CONTRACTING SERVICES, LLC FOR MY HOME REPAIR NEEDS?
When hiring Precision Contacting Services, LLC for your exterior renovation needs you can expect the following:
- Quality workmanship and customer service in the Philadelphia tri state area.
- Free and accurate estimates based on a careful analysis of the homeowner’s need.
- Education to the customer on the application and materials being installed.
- Contracted start and finish date.
- Over twenty five years of experience working with the exterior building envelope.
- Expert advice regarding roofing, siding, window replacement, trim and molding and bathroom remodeling services.
- Energy saving information as it pertains to roofing, siding and window products.
- Manufacturers and workmanship guarantees.
- Competitive pricing
- OSHA safe
- Full compliance with requirements set by the EPA Renovation, Repair & Painting (RRP) Lead Law.
WHAT TYPE OF GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY DOES YOUR COMPANY PROVIDE?
Precision Contracting Services, LLC offers both a manufactures and workmanship guarantee. Our specialty installers are not only experts in installing the type of product we are contracted to provide, we will return promptly and troubleshoot any problems related to product installation. We also facilitate replacement or repairs of products we supplied that are covered by manufacturer warranties.
WILL PRECISION CONTRACTING SERVICES BE ABLE TO PROVIDE REFERENCES FROM JOBS SIMILAR TO MINE?
Yes, Precision Contracting Services, LLC is happy to provide references upon request. Since every job is unique and quite different from the next our sales team will customize a list best suited for your needs and location. We take great pride in our customer satisfaction rating and use Guild Quality to help us survey each customer to ensure we meet their expectations as well as provide feed back to better our service. Your home is your most important investment and a quality contractor will always be able to support claims with references from satisfied customers.
WHY CHOOSE JAMES HARDIE FOR MY HOME’S EXTERIOR?
- Fiber cement costs about 24% less than wood after installation.
- Products are available in shapes, profiles and colors to match any home style.
- James Hardie siding may be combined with HardieWrap weather barrier and rigid foam insulation panels to help increase energy efficiency.
- James Hardie Siding products are Engineered for Climate to stand up to the harshest weather conditions including UV levels, wind, rain, pests and heat.
- It is backed by a 15-year limited finish warranty on it’s ColorPlus Technology and a 30-Year limited transferable product warranty
- James Hardie and the HardieZone system offers siding with specific performance attributes relative to the climate your home is being built.
- Low Maintenance.
- Products many be ordered in 24 ColorPlus Technology shades of color.
WHY SHOULD I HAVE PRECISION CONTRACTING SERVICES, LLC INSTALL MY FIBER CEMENT SIDING?
Two important reasons to choose PCS for your James Hardie Fiber Cement siding project are:
- Precision Contracting Services, LLC is one of a limited number of contractors in the Philadelphia area authorized to install James Hardie Fiber Cement siding.
- Precision Contracting Services, LLC is a registered, licensed and insured expert residential and commercial contractor / installer, providing specialty siding services in the tri state area 2001.
WILL JAMES HARDIE SIDING REDUCE MY INSURANCE COST?
Besides being the most eco-friendly and durable siding product on the market, James Hardie fiber cement siding can also help reduce energy bills and in some cases can even lower insurance premiums. Homeowners are advised to consult with their insurance company and inquire about homeowner insurance discounts that may be available with an installation of James Hardie siding.
WHY IS HARDIEPLANK® FIBER CEMENT SIDING A PERFECT SOLUTION FOR THE NORTHEAST REGION?